1. Accountable for working HRIS projects within project schedule, quality and cost constraints.
2. Responsible for project implementation and support service.
3. Responsible for user training and documentation development.
4. Support and solve client’s questions on HRIS using and labour law.
Skill & Competency
1. Confident personality to work in project team
2. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
3. Excellent communication skill
4. Honesty, integrity and professionalism
5. Handle multi-task jobs effectively
1. University degree /Associate Degree /Diploma/High Deep in IT, HR Management or related disciplines.
2. At least 2 years working in HR/IT industry. Preferable with experience in HRIS implementation.
3. The candidate must be self-motivated, and able to work in team and individually.
4. Database management knowledge MSSQL and Excel is a must.
5. Proficiency in written & spoken Mandarin and English.
6. Candidate with more than 5 years experience in project management will be considered as Senior Consultant or PM.