1. Join and exciting software development team in one of our R&D locations.
2. Design and develop major enhancements for existing and new products.
3. Review requirements, specifications and designs to for product performance optimization.
4. Develop and implement plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
5. Develop high performing code with source code documentation.
6. Accountable for managing projects within project schedules, quality and cost constraints.
7. Responsible for project implementation and support services.
8. Support administrative processes.
1. Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in application software development. Experience in HR payroll and Finance software is an advantage.
4. Strong communication, consulting and interpersonal skills.
5. Good problem solving and reasoning skills.
6. Pro-active AND positive attitude.
7. Able to work in a team, self-disciplined and responsible in carrying through assignments.
8. Proficient in Chinese and English (oral and written).